Get on the path to results today.
· Tianyu Law Group is looking for a full time paralegal to join our group.
· Tianyu Law Group is a full-service law firm of top-tier litigators, expert negotiators, astute business advisors, and estate planners. As a full-service law firm well-versed in our legal abilities, we offer comprehensive and trusted guidance to individuals and businesses.
· $76024.00 Annually
Job Requirements Occupation:
· Must have working experience in Intellectual Property, Civil, Criminal, and Immigration Law, including some China-US cases. Familiar with State Court and Federal Court filings, specifically CA, NY, IL, FL
· Speaking, Reading and Writing Simplified Chinese Mandarin is a must.
· Must have law backgrounds in both the United States and China Mainland, especially in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
· Manage ongoing intellectual property, civil, criminal, and immigration cases, including international cases;
· Interact offsite attorneys team;
· Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys;
· Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system;
· Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details;
· Filing pleadings with the court clerk, Pacer, ECF system etc.;
· Helping preparation of trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed;
· Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents;
· Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action;
· Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas and calling on witnesses to testify at hearings;
· Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
Required Training Fields:
· Mainly intellectual property, civil, criminal, and immigration law, including international law, such as Hague Convention. Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in both Mandarin and English.
· On-site required
If you are qualified, please send you resume to our physical address 9660 Flair Dr. STE 328, El Monte, CA 91731 or via email to email@example.com